Report NEP-HAP-2020-08-24This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolova, Milena & Popova, Olga, 2020. "Sometimes your best just ain't good enough: The worldwide evidence on subjective well-being efficiency," GLO Discussion Paper Series 596, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jin, Olivia S. & Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2020. "Feeling Richer and Happier? Self-Perceived Economic Welfare and Life Satisfaction: Evidence of 'Easterlin Paradox' from Russian Longitudinal Data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 625, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- HIROTA Shigeru & YODO Masato & YANO Makoto, 2020. "The Fukushima Nuclear Accident and the Set of Values of the Japanese People (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 20029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wang, Hao & Fidrmuc, Jan & Luo, Qi, 2020. "Grandparenting and well-being of the elderly in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2020, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mohammad A. Razzaque, 2020. "Graduation of Bhutan from the group of least developed countries: Potential implications and policy imperatives," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/20/04, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).