Report NEP-HAP-2020-06-22This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HAP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Flèche, 2021. "The Welfare Consequences of Centralization: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment in Switzerland," Post-Print hal-02613181, HAL.
- Ahmed Lahsen, Amina & Piper, Alan T. & Thiele, Ida-Anna, 2020. "Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982, and the Labour Market: Overeducation, Gender, Income and Life Satisfaction. Panel evidence from Korea," MPRA Paper 100616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suman Seth & Gaston Yalonetzky, 2020. "Prioritarian evaluation of well-being with an ordinal variable," Working Papers 531, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Abel Brodeur & Andrew Clark & Sarah Fleche & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2020. "COVID-19, Lockdowns and Well-Being: Evidence from Google Trends," Working Papers 2004E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Alex Proshin, 2020. "Impact of Child Subsidies on Child Health, Well-being and Parental Investment in Human Capital: Evidence from Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey 2011-2017," PSE Working Papers halshs-02652268, HAL.
- Etheridge, Ben & Spantig, Lisa, 2020. "The gender gap in mental well-being during the Covid-19 outbreak: evidence from the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2020-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.