Report NEP-HAP-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Binder & Ann-Kathrin Blankenberg & Heinz Welsch, 2019. "Pro-environmental norms and subjective well-being: panel evidence from the UK," Working Papers V-417-19, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2019.
- Michel, Chloe & Sovinsky, Michelle & Proto, Eugenio & Oswald, Andrew J., 2019. "Advertising as a Major Source of Human Dissatisfaction: Cross-National Evidence on One Million Europeans," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 397, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2018. "The Impact of a Conditional Cash Transfer Program on Households' Well-Being," Working Papers 2018-093, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Joseph Stiglitz & Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Martine Durand, 2018. "For Good Measure: Advancing Research on Well-Being Metrics Beyond GDP," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3gpul0a2209, Sciences Po.
- Mubashir Qasim, 2019. "Sustainability and Wellbeing: A Text Analysis of New Zealand Parliamentary Debates, Official Yearbooks and Ministerial Documents," Working Papers in Economics 19/01, University of Waikato.