Report NEP-HAP-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinz Welsch & Jan Kuehling, 2017. "How Green Self Image Affects Subjective Well-Being: Pro-Environmental Values as a Social Norm," Working Papers V-404-17, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2017.
- Kaiser, Micha & Bauer, Jan M., 2017. "Preschool child care and child well-being in Germany: Does the migrant experience differ?," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 21-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- León Tamayo, Dorian Fernando & Moreno, Jose Luis, 2017. "A Very Brief Approximation to What Is the Capability Approach of Amartya Sen?," EconStor Preprints 169373, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Sadettin Haluk Citci & Nazire Begen, 2017. "Workforce Entry Conditions and Job Satisfaction," Working Papers 2017-03, Gebze Technical University, Department of Economics.
- Osea Giuntella, 2017. "Does Broadband Internet Affect Fertility?," Working Paper 6256, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Andrén, Daniela & Clark, Andrew E & D´Ambrosio, Conchita & Karlsson, Sune & Pettersson, Nicklas, 2017. "Subjective and physiological measures of well-being: an exploratory analysis using birth-cohort data," Working Papers 2017:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Ruhose, Jens & Thomsen, Stephan, 2017. "Non-Monetary Benefits of Continuous Training," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168169, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead, 2017. "Validity and Reliability of Contingent Valuation and Life Satisfaction Measures of Welfare: An Application to the Value of National Olympic Success," Working Papers 17-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- León, Dorian Fernando, 2017. "Differential Approach and Capabilities: An Analysis for the Colombia's Population Displaced," EconStor Preprints 170474, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Mehmet Arda, 2016. "Towards an Action Plan for Monitoring the Sustainable Development Goals in Turkey," Southern Voice Occasional Paper 38, Southern Voice.