Report NEP-HAP-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Shuai & van Ours, Jan C., 2017. "Subjective Well-being and Partnership Dynamics; Are Same-sex Relationships Different?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gunes Gokmen & Evgeny Yakovlev, 2017. "War and Well-Being in Transition: Russo-Georgian Conflict as a Natural Experiment," Working Papers w0243, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Guriev, Sergei & Melnikov, Nikita, 2017. "Happiness Convergence in Transition Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reiko Gotoh & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-16, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Shuai Chen & Jan (J.C.) van Ours, 2017. "Subjective Well-being and Partnership Dynamics; Are Same-Sex Relationships Different?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-088/V, Tinbergen Institute.