Report NEP-HAP-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arrosa, María Laura & Gandelman, Néstor, 2016. "Valuation of Public Amenities and Differences in Quality of Life among Latin American Cities," Research Department working papers 979, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2017. "Reactivity in Economic Science," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2017. "Research on Well-Being: Determinants, Effects, and its Relevance for Management," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Angus Deaton & Alexandra Roulet, 2016. "Creative Destruction and Subjective Well-Being," Post-Print halshs-01496948, HAL.
- John F. Helliwell & Lara B. Aknin & Hugh Shiplett & Haifang Huang & Shun Wang, 2017. "Social Capital and Prosocial Behaviour as Sources of Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 23761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.