Report NEP-HAP-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Ulph & Sean Slack, 2016. "Subjective Well-Being, Peer Comparisons and Optimal Income Taxation," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201614, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 23 Nov 2016.
- Pierluigi Conzo & Arnstein Aassve & Giulia Fuochi & Letizia Mencarini, 2016. "The Cultural Drivers of Subjective Well-Being," Working Papers 093, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Udo EBERT & Patrick MOYES, 2016. "Inequality of Living Standards and Isoelastic Equivalence Scales," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-27, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Lorna Zischka & Mark Casson & Marina Della Giusta, 2016. "'Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days.' A BHPS study of the interaction between giving and welfare," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2016-10, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Gustavo De Santis & Valentina Tocchioni & Chiara Seghieri & Sabina Nuti, 2016. "Womenâ€™s satisfaction during pregnancy and at delivery in Tuscany (Italy)," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2016_08, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".