Report NEP-HAP-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mekonnen, Daniel Ayalew & Gerber, Nicolas, 2016. "Aspirations and income, food security and subjective well-being in rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 234562, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Clark, Andrew E. & Ward, George, 2016. "Early Maternal Employment and Non-cognitive Outcomes in Early Childhood and Adolescence: Evidence from British Birth Cohort Data," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1601, CEPREMAP.
- Daniel Schneider, & Sara McLanahan & Kristen Harknett, 2014. "Intimate Partner Violence In The Great Recession," Working Papers wp14-04-ff, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2016. "Fairness for Children. A league table of inequality in child well-being in rich countries," Papers inreca830, Innocenti Report Card.
- Emilia Toczydlowska & Yekaterina Chzhen & Zlata Bruckauf & Sudhanshu Handa & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Income Inequality among Children in Europe 2008–2013," Papers inwopa842, Innocenti Working Papers.