Report NEP-HAP-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Okay Gunes & Armagan Tuna Aktuna-Gunes, 2015. "Satisfactory time use elasticities of demand and measuring well-being inequality through superposed utilities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01161880, HAL.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2015. "Can Having Internal Locus of Control Insure against Negative Shocks? Psychological Evidence from Panel Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Susanna LAI-YEUNG, 2015. "Evaluating the efficacy of a general education university course in reducing stress and enhancing well-being," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503458, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Andrea Salustri & Federica Viganò, 2015. "Human development and well-being during the great recession. The non-profit sector as a capability enhancing workplace," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS27, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Haining Wang & Zhiming Cheng & Russell Smyth, 2015. "Does Consuming More Make You Happier? Evidence from Chinese Panel Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Zhiming Cheng & Russell Smyth, 2015. "Crime Victimization, Neighbourhood Safety and Happiness in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 08-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Zhiming Cheng & Russell Smyth, 2015. "China’s Imbalanced Sex Ratio and Satisfaction with Marital Relationships," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2015. "Labour Supply models," Discussion Papers 807, Statistics Norway, Research Department.