Report NEP-HAP-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blum, Matthias & McLaughlin, Eoin & Hanley, Nick, 2013. "Genuine savings and future well-being in Germany, 1850-2000," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-126, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Kijong Kim, 2014. "Can Child-care Subsidies Reduce Poverty? Assessing the Korean Experience Using the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_136, Levy Economics Institute.
- Holford, Angus & Pudney, Stephen, 2014. "Survey design and the determinants of subjective wellbeing: an experimental analysis," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2014-06, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-148 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fu-Min Tseng & Dennis Petrie & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2014. "The impact of spousal bereavement on self-assessed health status: evidence from the Taiwanese elderly population," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Brenda Gannon & Jennifer Roberts, 2014. "The Multidimensional Nature of Social Capital: An Empirical Investigation for Older People in Europe," Working Papers 2014014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.