Report NEP-HAP-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Bargain & Jinan Zeidan, 2014. "The Direct Effect of Obesity on Emotional Well-Being: Evidence from Mexico," AMSE Working Papers 1432, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 16 Jul 2014.
- David Blau & Donald Haurin, 2013. "The Impact of Housing on the Wellbeing of Children and Youths," ERES eres2013_73, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Jing Jiang, 2013. "Effect of Cross-Cultural Environment on People's Job Satisfaction in Foreign Invested Real Estate Companies in China," ERES eres2013_83, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/182 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sedlarski, Teodor, 2014.
"Социалнопсихологически Аспекти На Пазарната Размяна В Институционалната Икономика
[Socio-Psychological Aspects Of Market Exchange In Institutional Economics]," MPRA Paper 54246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Forson, Joseph Ato & Opoku, Rosemary Afrakomah, 2014. "Government’s Restructuring Pay Policy and Job Satisfaction: The Case of Teachers in the Ga West Municipal Assembly of Ghana," MPRA Paper 57589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara Bonesso & Fabrizio Gerli & Claudio Pizzi, 2014. "Advance in your career and get satisfaction: How much your emotional, social and cognitive competencies matter?," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.