Report NEP-HAP-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonella Rita Ferrara & Rosanna Nisticò, 2014. "Measuring Well-Being In A Multidimensional Perspective: A Multivariate Statistical Application To Italian Regions," Working Papers 201406, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Clemens Hetschko & Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2014. "Looking Back in Anger?: Retirement and Unemployment Scarring," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 652, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Viola Angelini & Laura Casi & Luca Corazzini, 2014. "Life Satisfaction of Immigrants: Does Cultural Assimilation Matter?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 654, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dawson, C G, 2014. "Optimism, Job Satisfaction and Self-Employment," Department of Economics Working Papers 39313, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Barrett, Alan & O'Sullivan, Vincent, 2014. "Did the Economic Crisis have Impacts on the Health and Well-being of Ireland's Older People?," Papers RB2014/1/6, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- McGuinness, Seamus & Byrne, Delma, 2014. "Examining the Relationships between Labour Market Mismatches, Earnings and Job Satisfaction among Immigrant Graduates in Europe," Papers WP484, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Géraldine Thiry & Philippe Roman, 2014. "The Inclusive Wealth Index. A Sustainability Indicator, Really?," Working Papers halshs-01011250, HAL.
- Mauricio Apablaza & Florent Bresson & Gaston Yalonetzky, 2014. "When more does not necessarily mean better: Health-related illfare comparisons with non-monotone welbeing relationship," Working Papers halshs-01011999, HAL.
- Dmytro Khutkyy, 2014. "Proactive Orientation And Individual Activism As Causes Of Personal Achievement And Subjective Well-Being," HSE Working papers WP BRP 44/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Mark Wooden, 2014. "What Can Life Satisfaction Data Tell Us about Discrimination against Sexual Minorities? A Structural Equation Model for Australia and the United Kingdom," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- DiMaria, Charles Henri & Peroni, Chiara & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Happiness matters: the role of well-being in productivity," MPRA Paper 56983, University Library of Munich, Germany.