Report NEP-HAP-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2014. "Online and offline social participation and social poverty traps. Can social networks save human relations?," MPRA Paper 55703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piper, Alan T., 2014. "Sliding down the U-shape? An investigation of the age-well-being relationship, with a focus on young adults," MPRA Paper 55819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Martorano & Carolyn Halpern & Harsha Thirumurthy & Sudhanshu Handa, 2014. "Subjective Well-being, Risk Perceptions and Time Discounting: Evidence from a large-scale cash transfer programme," Papers inwopa717, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Silvia Mendolia, 2014. "Maternal working hours and the well-being of adolescent children," Economics Working Papers wp14-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hetschko, Clemens & Knabe, Andreas & Schöb, Ronnie, 2014. "Looking back in anger? Retirement and unemployment scarring," Discussion Papers 2014/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2014. "Job insecurity, employability, and health: An analysis for Germany across generations," FZID Discussion Papers 88-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).