Report NEP-HAP-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinz Welsch & Philipp Biermann, 2013. "Electricity Supply Preferences in Europe: Evidence from Subjective Well-Being Data," Working Papers V-359-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- Owen, Ann & Phillips, Anne, 2013. "Education, income, and the distribution of happiness," MPRA Paper 49387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beja Jr., Edsel, 2013. "Does economic prosperity bring about a happier society? Empirical remarks on the Easterlin Paradox debate," MPRA Paper 49446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferdi Botha and Frikkie Booysen, 2013. "Family Functioning and Life Satisfaction and Happiness in South African Household," Working Papers 363, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- M.R. van den Berg & M. de Nooij, 2013. "The bidding paradox: why economists, consultants and politicians disagree on the economic effects of mega sports events but might agree on their attractiveness," Working Papers 13-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Andreassen, Leif & Dagsvik, John & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2013. "Measuring capabilities with random scale models. Women’s freedom of movement," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201334, University of Turin.