Report NEP-HAP-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominik Hanglberger & Joachim Merz, 2011. "Are Self-Employed Really Happier than Employees?: An Approach Modelling Adaptation and Anticipation Effects to Self-Employment and General Job Changes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 376, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Stark, Oded & Rendl, Franz & Jakubek, Marcin, 2011. "The merger of populations, the incidence of marriages, and aggregate unhappiness," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 10, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Ambra Poggi & Giulia Bizzotto & Francesco Devicienti & Patrik Vesan & Claudia Villosio, 2011. "Quality of Life in Europe: Empirical evidence," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 107, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Lois Duff & Artjoms Ivlevs, 2011. "Happiness, Meaning of Life and Income," Working Papers 1108, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Thomas Murray & David Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz, 2011. "Do Geographical Variations in Climate Influence Life Satisfaction?," Kiel Working Papers 1694, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.