Report NEP-HAP-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin, 2010. "Beyond the Joneses: inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Econometica Working Papers wp25, Econometica.
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Nicholas A. Christakis & James H. Fowler & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Genes, Economics, and Happiness," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-24, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010. "Satisfaction with job and income among older individuals across European countries," Research Memorandum 059, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1276 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1275 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy Hinks and Andreas Katsaros & Andreas Katsaros, 2010. "Smoking Behaviour and Life Satisfaction: Evidence from the UK Smoking Ban," Working Papers 1019, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Giachin Ricca, Elena & Pelloni , Alessandra, 2010. "Children, happiness and taxation," AICCON Working Papers 64-2009, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pelloni , Alessandra, 2010. "What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?," AICCON Working Papers 76-2010, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2010. "Credit access and life satisfaction: evaluating the non monetary effects of micro finance," AICCON Working Papers 73-2010, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Axel Dreher & Justina A.V. Fischer & Jan Schnellenbach, 2010. "Inequality and happiness: When perceived social mobility and economic reality do not match," CEIS Research Paper 173, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2010.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Lawrence H. Goulder & Kevin J. Mumford & Kirsten Oleson, 2010. "Sustainability and the Measurement of Wealth," NBER Working Papers 16599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.