Report NEP-HAP-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel W. Sacks & Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2010. "Subjective well-being, income, economic development and growth," Working Paper Series 2010-28, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nicolò Bellanca, 2010. "La Salute Globale tra Beni Pubblici, Diritti Collettivi e Capability," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_11.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/276634 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Hagen & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Natalia Trofimenko, 2010. "Orphanhood and Critical Periods in Children’s Human Capital Formation: Long-Run Evidence from North-Western Tanzania," Kiel Working Papers 1649, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.