Report NEP-HAP-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jennifer Roberts & Robert Hodgson & Paul Dolan, 2009. "It’s driving her mad: gender differences in the effects of commuting on psychological well-being," Working Papers 2009009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Martin G?chter & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "The relationship between Stress, Strain and Social Capital," Working Papers 2010-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Mar 2010.
- Yélé Maweki Batana & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2010. "Comparing Multidimensional Poverty with Qualitative Indicators of Well-Being," Cahiers de recherche 1004, CIRPEE.
- Shiqing Jiang & Ming Lu & Hiroshi Sato, 2010. "Identity, Inequality, and Happiness: Evidence from Urban China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-131, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- E. Schokkaert & E. Verhofstadt & L. Van Ootegem & -, 2009. "Measuring job quality and job satisfaction," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/620, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alessandro Tampieri, 2010. "Sex and the Uni: Higher Education Effects in Job and Marital Satisfaction," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/07, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Sep 2010.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Francesca Modena, 2010. "Economic well-being in Italy: The role of income insecurity and intergenerational inequality," Working Papers 168, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama & Sayaka Nakamura, 2010. "Transition to Parent-Child Coresidence: Parental Needs and the Strategic Bequest Motive," Discussion Papers 2010-05, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ekaterina Selezneva, 2010. "Surveying transitional experience and subjective well-being : Income, work, family," Working Papers 279, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Cáceres-Delpiano, Julio & Simonsen, Marianne, 2010. "The toll of fertility on mothers’ wellbeing," UC3M Working papers. Economics we100603, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Santiago-Caballero, Carlos, 2010. "Amartya Sen revisited : trade, inequality and growth in central Spain, 1700-1800," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-04, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Koen DECANCQ, 2009. "Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.24, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 2009. "Buffering Shocks to Well-Being Late in Life," Working Papers wp211, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Bockerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Johansson, Edvard, 2010. "Job security and employee well-being: Evidence from matched survey and register data," MPRA Paper 21961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John F. Helliwell & Christopher P. Barrington-Leigh, 2010. "Measuring and Understanding Subjective Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 15887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.