Report NEP-HAP-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- René Van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2009. "Measuring Power and Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: Properties of the Qualified Majority Case," Post-Print halshs-00371813, HAL.
- Franco Sassi & Marion Devaux & Michele Cecchini & Elena Rusticelli, 2009. "The Obesity Epidemic: Analysis of Past and Projected Future Trends in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 45, OECD Publishing.
- Simon Chapple, 2009. "Child Well-Being and Sole-Parent Family Structure in the OECD: An Analysis," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 82, OECD Publishing.
- Mike Brewer & Anita Ratcliffe & Sarah Smith, 2008. "Does welfare reform affect fertility? Evidence from the UK," IFS Working Papers W08/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2009. "Confronting Objections to Performance Pay: A Study of the Impact of Individual and Gain-sharing Incentives on the Job Satisfaction of British Employees," MPRA Paper 14244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2009. "Work, Jobs and Well-Being across the Millennium," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 83, OECD Publishing.