Report NEP-HAP-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junji Kageyama, 2009. "Happiness and sex difference in life expectancy," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:mod:depeco:598 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mod:depeco:600 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mod:depeco:599 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delisle, Aurelie, 2009. "Using participatory based mapping to identify links between special places ‘on country’ and Indigenous well-being: a case study of the Mullunburra-Yidinji people," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48155, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.