Report NEP-HAP-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roger Madrigal & Juan Robalino & Luis J. Hall, 2008. "Quality of Life in Urban Neighborhoods in Costa Rica," Research Department Publications 3263, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Tracy A. Falba & William T. Gallo & Jody L. Sindelar, 2008. "Work Expectations, Realizations, and Depression in Older Workers," NBER Working Papers 14435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benno Torgler & Bruno S.Frey & Markus Schaffner & Sascha L.Schmidt, 2008. "A Crowding-Out Effect for Relative Income," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 236, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew G. Resseger & Kristina Tobio, 2008. "Urban Inequality," NBER Working Papers 14419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Mark A. & Vandenbergh, Michael P., 2008. "Consumption, Happiness, and Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-08-39, Resources For the Future.
- Benno Torgler & Maria A. Garcia-Valinas & Alison Macintyre, 2008. "Environmental Participation and Environmental Motivation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 238, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.