Report NEP-HAP-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lourdes Badillo Amador & Angel López Nicolás & Luis E. Vila, 2008. "The Consequences on Job Satisfaction of Job-Worker Educational and Skill Mismatches in the Spanish Labour Market: a Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2008-32, FEDEA.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Albert Saiz, 2008. "City Beautiful," Working Papers 08-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Guillermo Cruces & Andres Ham & Martin Tetaz, 2008. "Quality of Life in Buenos Aires Neighborhoods: Hedonic Price Regressions and the Life Satisfaction Approach," Research Department Publications 3260, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Christoph Wunder, 2008. "Adaptation to Income over Time: A Weak Point of Subjective Well-Being," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 130, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Jokisaari, Markku & Vuori, Jukka, 2008. "Who stay unwillingly in a job?," MPRA Paper 11066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgina Piani & Zuleika Ferre & Nestor Gandelman, 2008. "Quality of Life in Montevideo," Research Department Publications 3262, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lorena Alcazar & Raul Andrade, 2008. "Quality of life in urban neighborhoods in Metropolitan Lima, Peru," Research Department Publications 3261, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2008. "Building new frontiers: An ecosystemic approach to development, culture, education, environment and quality of life," MPRA Paper 10816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rebecca Weitz-Shapiro & Matthew S. Winters, 2008. "Political Participation and Quality of Life," Research Department Publications 4583, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.