Report NEP-HAP-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becchetti, L. & Corrado, L. & Rossetti , F., 2008. "Easterlin-types and Frustrated Achievers: the Heterogeneous Effects of Income Changes on Life Satisfaction," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0816, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2008. "On applying synthetic indices of multidimensional well-being: health and income inequalities in selected EU countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 668, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Claudia Biancotti & Giovanni D'Alessio, 2008. "Values, inequality and happiness," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 669, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fernando Borraz & Susan Pozo & Máximo Rossi, 2008. "And What About the Family Back Home? International Migration and Happiness," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0308, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Moav, Omer & Neeman, Zvika, 2008. "Conspicuous Consumption, Human Capital and Poverty," CEPR Discussion Papers 6864, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore