Report NEP-HAP-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard A. Easterlin, 2008. "Lost in Transition: Life Satisfaction on the Road to Capitalism," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 94, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Richard A. Easterlin & Anke C. Zimmermann, 2008. "Life Satisfaction and Economic Conditions in East and West Germany Pre- and Post-Unification," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 95, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- del Bono, Emilia & Weber, Andrea & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2008. "Clash of Career and Family: Fertility Decisions after Job Displacement," CEPR Discussion Papers 6719, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koen Decancq & André Decoster & Erik Schokkaert, 2007. "The evolution of World inequality in Well-being," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0704, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bénabou, Roland, 2008. "Ideology," CEPR Discussion Papers 6754, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Vandenbroucke, 2000. "Responsibility, Well-Being, Information, and the Design of Distributive Policies," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0003, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ete:ceswps:ces0121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Soete, Luc, 2008. "Science, Technology and Development: Emerging concepts and visions," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:ete:ceswps:ces0103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore