Report NEP-HAP-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "Social Capital as Good Culture," NBER Working Papers 13712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strulik, Holger, 2008. "Comparing Consumption: A Curse or a Blessing?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-382, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bernarda Zamora, 2007. "A New Discussion Of The Human Capital Theory In The Methodology Of Scientific Research Programmes," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dalton, Patricio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008. "Behavioural Decisions and Welfare," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 834, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin & Thorsten V. Koeppl, 2007. "The Poor, The Rich And The Enforcer: Institutional Choice And Growth," Working Paper 1150, Economics Department, Queen's University.