Report NEP-HAP-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gundi Knies & Simon Burgess & Carol Propper, 2007. "Keeping Up With the Schmidts: An Empirical Test of Relative Deprivation Theory in the Neighbourhood Context," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/173, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David W.Johnston & Carol Propper & Michael A.Shields, 2007. "Comparing Subjective and Objective Measures of Health: Evidence from Hypertension for the Income/Health Gradient," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/171, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Böckerman, Petri & Johansson, Edvard & Helakorpi, Satu & Uutela, Antti, 2007. "Economic Inequality and Health: Looking Beyond Aggregate Indicators," MPRA Paper 5640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabatini Fabio, 2007. "The empirics of social capital and economic development: A critical perspective," wp.comunite 0031, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5654 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 2007. "Poverty, Inequality, and Populist Politics in Iran," Working Papers e07-1, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.