Report NEP-HAP-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oscar D. Marcenaro-Gutiérrez & Mariano Luque Gallego & Francisco Ruiz de la Rúa, 2007. "An application of multiobjetive programming to the study of workers' satisfaction in the spanish labour market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2007. "On Synthetic Indices Of Multidimensional Well-Being: Health And Income Inequalities In France, Germany, Italy And The United Kingdom," CHILD Working Papers wp07_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Andrea Brandolini & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2007. "Inequality Patterns in Western-Type Democracies: Cross-Country Differences and Time Changes," CHILD Working Papers wp08_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Maria Laura Di Tommaso & I. Shima & S. Strøm & F. Bettio, 2007. "As bad as it gets: well being deprivation of sexually exploited trafficked women," CHILD Working Papers wp10_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2007. "The Enfranchisement of Women and the Welfare State," CHILD Working Papers wp15_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Dorothy Watson & Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2007. "Validating the European Socio-Economic Classification: Cross-Sectional and Dynamic Analysis of Income Poverty and Lifestyle Deprivation," Papers WP201, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).