Report NEP-GTH-2020-01-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valencia-Toledo, Alfredo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2019. "A sequential bargaining protocol for land rental arrangements," MPRA Paper 97934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gallo, Edoardo & Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Roy, Nilanjan & Teh, Tat-How, 2019. "Cooperation in an Uncertain and Dynamic World," MPRA Paper 97878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & David Schmeidler, 2019. "Equilibria of nonatomic anonymous games," Working Papers 656, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2019. "Strategic Issues in One-to-One Matching with Externalities," MPRA Paper 97698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brams, Steven J. & Mor, Ben D., 2019. "How Lies Induced Cooperation in "Golden Balls:" A Game-Theoretic Analysis," MPRA Paper 97604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Fatma Zahra Rostom, 2019. "Sharing the Global Benefits of Finite Natural Resource Exploitation: A Dynamic Coalitional Stability Perspective," Working Papers 1937, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Sapre, Amey, 2019. "Tax evasion and unaccounted incomes: A theoretical approach," Working Papers 19/289, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Jorge Vasquez & Marek Weretka, 2020. "Affective empathy in non-cooperative games," GRAPE Working Papers 36, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Somayeh Kokabisaghi & Eric J Pauwels & Andre B Dorsman, 2019. "To snipe or not to snipe, that is the question! Transitions in sniping behaviour among competing algorithmic traders," Papers 1912.04012, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Carmen Camacho & Benteng Zou, 2020. "Optimal switching from competition to cooperation: a preliminary exploration," PSE Working Papers halshs-02434786, HAL.
- Iwan Bos & Marco Marini & Riccardo Saulle, 2019. "Cartel Formation with Quality Differentiation," Working Papers 14/19, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- B Hermans & H Hamers & Roel Leus & R Lindelauf, 2018. "Timely exposure of a secret project:," Working Papers of Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management, Leuven 627932, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management, Leuven.
- Jingfeng Lu & Zongwei Lu & Christian Riis, 2019. "Perfect bidder collusion through bribe and request," Papers 1912.03607, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2020. "Efficient allocations in double auction markets," Papers 2001.02071, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
- Harold L. Cole & Dirk Krueger & George J. Mailath & Yena Park, 2020. "Coalition-Proof Risk Sharing Under Frictions," PIER Working Paper Archive 20-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kihun Nam, 2019. "Global Well-posedness of Non-Markovian Multidimensional Superquadratic BSDE," Papers 1912.03692, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2022.
- Fe, Eduardo & Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2019. "Cognitive skills, strategic sophistication, and life outcomes," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 448, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dariusz Zawisza, 2020. "A note on the worst case approach for a market with a stochastic interest rate," Papers 2001.01998, arXiv.org.