Report NEP-GTH-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Jaume García-Segarra & Alexander Ritschel, 2018. "The Big Robber Game," ECON - Working Papers 291, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Besner, Manfred, 2018. "Two classes of weighted values for coalition structures with extensions to level structures," MPRA Paper 87742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph Abdou & Nikolaos Pnevmatikos, 2016. "Asymptotic value in frequency-dependent games: A differential approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16076r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Jan 2018.
- Sun-Ki Chai & Dolgorsuren Dorj & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2018. "Cultural values and behavior in dictator, ultimatum and trust games: an experimental study," Working Papers 201805, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Benny Moldovanu & Alex Gershkov & Philipp Strack, 2018. "A Theory of Auctions with Endogenous Valuations," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_031_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Pablo Amorós, 2018. "Majoritarian aggregation and Nash implementation of experts' opinions," Working Papers 2018-05, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Francesc DilmÃ©, 2018. "Skewed Information Transmission," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_033_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis & María José Ruiz-Martos, 2018. "The Heaven Dictator Game: Costless taking or giving," Working Papers 2018/07, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2018. "Timing Games with Irrational Types: Leverage-Driven Bubbles and Crash-Contingent Claims," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1088, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Taiga Saito & Akihiko Takahashi, 2018. "Stochastic Differential Game in High Frequency Market," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1087, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Saavedra-Nieves, Alejandro & Schouten, Jop & Borm, Peter, 2018. "On Interactive Sequencing Situations with Exponential Cost Functions," Discussion Paper 2018-020, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz, 2018. "Managing Competition on a Two-Sided Platform," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_028_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Nicolas Vallois & Dorian Jullien, 2017. "Replication in experimental economics: A historical and quantitative approach focused on public good game experiments," Working Papers halshs-01651080, HAL.
- Andrew Beckmann, 2018. "Conflict Over Transnational River Resources: An Applied Game Theoretic Analysis," Working Papers 201806, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Michele Berardi, 2018. "Discrete beliefs space and equilibrium: a cautionary note," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 242, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Federico A. Bugni & Jackson Bunting, 2018. "On the iterated estimation of dynamic discrete choice games," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2018. "Quantity-cum-Quality Contests," CESifo Working Paper Series 7110, CESifo Group Munich.