Report NEP-GTH-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nembua Célestin, Chameni & Wendji Clovis, Miamo, 2017. "On some decisive players for linear efficient and symmetric values in cooperative games with transferable utility," MPRA Paper 83670, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Burkhard Schipper & Ying Xue Li, 2018. "Strategic Reasoning in Persuasion Games: An Experiment," Working Papers 181, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2017. "Information Design: A Unified Perspective," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2075R3, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2018.
- Karos, Dominik & Rachmilevitch, Shiran, 2018. "The Midpoint-Constrained Egalitarian Bargaining Solution," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- John E. Roemer, 2018. "A theory of cooperation in games with an application to market socialism," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2125, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ronald Peeters & Anastas P. Tenev, 2018. "Number of bidders and the winner’s curse," Working Papers 1802, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2018.
- Daniele Cassese & Paolo Pin, 2018. "Edgeworth trading on networks," Papers 1803.08836, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Andersson, Tommy & Ehlers, Lars & Martinello, Alessandro, 2018. "Dynamic Refugee Matching," Working Papers 2018:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Nadja Stroh-Maraun, 2018. "A Note on Manipulability in School Choice with Reciprocal Preferences," Working Papers CIE 111, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Shoji Haruna & Rajeev K. Goel, 2018. "Optimal Pollution Control in a Mixed Oligopoly with Research Spillovers," CESifo Working Paper Series 6909, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2018. "Spatial resource wars: A two region example," Working Papers 2018:07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Matthew Backus & Thomas Blake & Bradley Larsen & Steven Tadelis, 2018. "Sequential Bargaining in the Field: Evidence from Millions of Online Bargaining Interactions," NBER Working Papers 24306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jin Hyuk Choi & Kasper Larsen & Duane J. Seppi, 2018. "Smart TWAP trading in continuous-time equilibria," Papers 1803.08336, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.