Report NEP-GTH-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pradeep Dubey, 2018. "Intuitive Solutions in Game Representations: The Shapley Value Revisited," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Christian & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2018. "Collusion and bargaining in asymmetric Cournot duopoly: An experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 283, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bó, Inácio Guerberoff Lanari & Ko, Chiu Yu, 2018. "Competitive screening and information transmission," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2018-202, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Anne Van den Nouweland & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2018. "Bargaining Foundation for Ratio Equilibrium in Public Good Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01720001, HAL.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Akylai Taalaibekova, 2018. "Opinion formation and targeting when persuaders have extreme and centrist opinions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01720017, HAL.
- Hakan Genç & Serkan Küçükşenel, 2018. "Bargaining In Legislatures Over Private And Public Goods With Endogenous Recognition," ERC Working Papers 1805, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2018.
- Afacan, Mustafa Oğuz & Bó, Inácio Guerberoff Lanari & Turhan, Bertan, 2018. "Assignment maximization," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2018-201, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Brams, Steven & Landweber, Peter, 2018. "3 Persons, 2 Cuts: A Maximin Envy-Free and a Maximally Equitable Cake-Cutting Algorithm," MPRA Paper 84683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Antonella Tutino & Anton Cheremukhin, 2017. "Targeted Search in Matching Markets," 2017 Meeting Papers 1413, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Maria Gomez-Rua & Elena Molis, 2018. "Allocating the costs of cleaning a river; estimating responsibilities versus incentive compatibility," ThE Papers 18/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Emily Tanimura & Nicolaas Vriend, 2018. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Revisited: Return of the Median Voter," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01714582, HAL.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Chris Tsoukis, 2017. "Social Capital and the Status Externality," CESifo Working Paper Series 6820, CESifo Group Munich.
- Avdiu, Besart & Gruhle, Tobias, 2018. "Contagion and information frictions in emerging markets: the role of joint signals," MPRA Paper 84872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Tengelsen & Ariel Zetlin-Jones & Emilio Bisetti, 2017. "Group Punishments without Commitment," 2017 Meeting Papers 1496, Society for Economic Dynamics.