Report NEP-GTH-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Rogna, 2017. "The Central Core and the Mid-central Core as Novel Set-valued and Point-valued Solution Concepts for TU Coalitional Games: Topological and Axiomatic Properties," 2017 Papers pro1006, Job Market Papers.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Simon Grant & David Kelsey, 2017. "Ambiguity and the Centipede Game: Strategic Uncertainty in Multi-Stage Games," Discussion Papers 1705, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2017. "Strategic Behavior of Moralists and Altruists," TSE Working Papers 17-833, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "Strategic complexity and the value of thinking," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1296, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Tiziano Distefano & Simone D'Alessandro, 2017. "An Evolutionary approach to International Environmental Agreements," SEEDS Working Papers 0517, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2017.
- Ori Haimanko, 2017. "The Banzhaf Value And General Semivalues For Differentiable Mixed Games," Working Papers 1703, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Pauline Morault, 2017. "Arranged Marriages under Transferable Utilities," AMSE Working Papers 1724, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Julianna M. Butler & Scott M. Gilpatric & Christian A. Vossler, 2017. "Motivating Workers through Task Assignment: A Dynamic Model of Up-and-Down Competition for Status," Working Papers 2017-03, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Marco Faravelli & Kenan Kalayci & Carlos Pimienta, 2017. "Costly Voting: A Large-scale Real Effort Experiment," Discussion Papers 2017-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Szczypinska, Agnieszka, 2017. "Who gains more power in the EU after Brexit?," MF Working Papers 27, Ministry of Finance in Poland.