Report NEP-GTH-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paula Jaramillo & Ça?atay Kay? & Flip Klijn, 2017. "School Choice: Nash Implementation of Stable Matchings through Rank-Priority Mechanisms," Working Papers 957, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nöldeke, Georg & Peña, Jorge, 2016. "The symmetric equilibria of symmetric voter participation games with complete information," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145647, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Triossi, Matteo & Romero Medina, Antonio, 2018. "Take-it-or-leave-it contracts in many-to-many matching markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics 24368, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dilger, Alexander & Müller, Julia & Müller, Michael, 2017. "Is trustworthiness written on the face?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 2/2017, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Claudia Keser & Asri Özgümüs & Emmanuel Peterlé & Martin Schmidt, 2017. "An experimental investigation of rating-market regulation," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-08, CIRANO.
- Petropoulos, Georgios & Willems, Bert, 2017. "Providing efficient network access to green power generators:: A long-term property rights perspective," TSE Working Papers 17-770, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- L. Lambertini, 2017. "Regulating the tragedy of commons: nonlinear feedback solutions of a differential game with a dual interpretation," Working Papers wp1096, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.