Report NEP-GTH-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BONKOUNGOU, Somouaoga, 2016. "Pareto dominance of deferred acceptance through early decision," Cahiers de recherche 2016-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Diss, Mostapha & Doghmi, Ahmed & Tlidi, Abdelmonaim, 2016. "Strategy proofness and unanimity in many-to-one matching markets," MPRA Paper 75927, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Dec 2016.
- Krishna Khatri, 2017. "The Shapley Value of Digraph Games," Papers 1701.01677, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Gensbittel, Fabien & Lovo, Stefano & Renault, Jérôme & Tomala, Tristan, 2017. "Zero-Sum Revision Games," TSE Working Papers 17-751, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Renault, Jérôme & Ziliotto, Bruno, 2017. "Hidden Stochastic Games and Limit Equilibrium Payoffs," TSE Working Papers 17-750, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Alan Gelder & Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2016. "All-Pay Auctions with Ties," Working Papers 16-31, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- ANDERSSON, Tommy & EHLERS, Lars, 2016. "Assigning refugees to landlords in Sweden: stable maximum matchings," Cahiers de recherche 2016-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2016. "Nash equilibrium with discontinuous utility functions: Reny's approach extended," MPRA Paper 75862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonçalves, Ricardo & Ray, Indrajit, 2016. "Equilibria in a Japanese-English Auction with Discrete Bid Levels for the Wallet Game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Honda, Jun, 2015. "Games with the Total Bandwagon Property," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4582, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Csoka, Péter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2017. "An Axiomatization of the Proportional Rule in Financial Networks," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Amit Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2016. "A game model of new and remanufactured goods, brown and green consumers, and market share dominance," ERSA conference papers ersa16p77, European Regional Science Association.
- Korkut Erturk, 2016. "Asymmetric Power and Market Failure: Power Hazard in Exchange," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2016_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Barakat, Bilal & Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus, 2016. "Credit Where Credit Is Due: An Approach to Education Returns Based on Shapley Values," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5086, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Berger, Ulrich, 2016. "Learning to trust, learning to be trustworthy," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4806, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Renault, Jérôme & Venel, Xavier, 2017. "A distance for probability spaces, and long-term values in Markov Decision Processes and Repeated Games," TSE Working Papers 17-748, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Martin Shubik, 2016. "Three Essays on the Theory of Money and Financial Institutions Essay 3: The Economy with Innovation, Externalities and Context," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2067, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.