Report NEP-GTH-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Gelder & Dan Kovenock, 2016. "Dynamic Behavior and Player Types in Majoritarian Multi-Battle Contests," Working Papers 16-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Bernardi Mauro & Roy Cerqueti & Arsen Palestini, 2016. "Allocation of risk capital in a cost cooperative game induced by a modified Expected Shortfall," Papers 1608.02365, arXiv.org.
- Alejandro Lee-Penagos, 2016. "Learning to Coordinate: Co-Evolution and Correlated Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 2016-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- T. Renee Bowen & Ying Chen & Hülya K. Eraslan & Jan Zápal, 2016. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," NBER Working Papers 22457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Budish & Judd B. Kessler, 2016. "Bringing Real Market Participants' Real Preferences into the Lab: An Experiment that Changed the Course Allocation Mechanism at Wharton," NBER Working Papers 22448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Krishnan, Pramila & Patnam, Manasa & Perroni, Carlo, 2016. "Electoral Accountability And The Natural Resource Curse: Theory And Evidence From India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 295, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).