Report NEP-GTH-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2016. "Information Design, Bayesian Persuasion and Bayes Correlated Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2027, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Arianna Galliera & Noemi Pace, 2015. "To Switch or Not to Switch Payment Scheme? Determinants and Effects in a Bargaining Game," Working Papers 2015:33, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Christian Basteck, 2016. "Fair solutions to the random assignment problem," Working Papers 2016001, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Jorge Alcalde Unzu & Marc Vorsatz, 2015. "Strategy-proof location of public facilities," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1502, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2015. "Self-enforcing environmental agreements and trade in fossil energy deposits," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 176-15, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Eric Bahel & Christian Trudeau, 2016. "From spanning trees to arborescences: new and extended cost sharing solutions," Working Papers 1601, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Natalia Lazzati & John K.-H. Quah & Koji Shirai, 2015. "A revealed preference theory of monotone choice and strategic complementarity," Discussion Paper Series 138, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Dec 2015.
- Robert C. Schmidt & Eugen Kovac, 2015. "A simple dynamic climate cooperation model," Working Papers 2015017, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).