Report NEP-GTH-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eraslan, Hulya, 2015. "Uniqueness of Stationary Equilibrium Payoffs in the Baron-Ferejohn Model with Risk Averse Players," Working Papers 15-001, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Mitri Kitti, 2014. "Equilibrium Payoffs for Pure Strategies in Repeated Games," Discussion Papers 98, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Hannu Salonen, 2015. "Bonacich Measures as Equilibria in Network Models," Discussion Papers 100, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Battaglini, Marco & Nunnari, Salvatore & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2015. "The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 10788, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- NISHIMURA, Takeshi & OKADA, Akira & SHIRATA, Yasuhiro, 2015. "Evolution of Fairness and Group Formation in Multi-Player Ultimatum Games," Discussion Papers 2015-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2014. "Networks of many public goods with non-linear best replies," Working Papers hal-01074708, HAL.
- Heller, Yuval, 2015. "Instability of Equilibria with Imperfect Private Monitoring," MPRA Paper 64468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Claus-Jochen Haake & Philipp Moehlmeier, 2015. "Strategic Formation of Customer Relationship Networks," Working Papers CIE 91, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Tomoya Kazumura & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2015. "Efficiency and strategy-proofness in object assignment problems with multi demand preferences," ISER Discussion Paper 0943, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.