Report NEP-GTH-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Bayes Correlated Equilibrium and the Comparison of Information Structures in Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1909R3, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2015.
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2014. "On the nonemptiness of approximate cores of large games," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 14-00013, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Pintér, Miklós, 2015. "Young's axiomatization of the Shapley value - a new proof," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2015/07, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Ramalingam, Abhijit & Rojo Arjona, David & Schram, Arthur & Van Leeuwen, Boris, 2015. "Authority and Centrality: Power and Cooperation in Social Dilemma Networks," IAST Working Papers 15-23, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Duygu Yengin, 2015. "No-Envy and Egalitarian-Equivalence under Multi-Object-Demand for Heterogeneous Objects," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Duygu Yengin & Youngsub Chun, 2015. "Welfare Lower Bounds and Strategyproofness in the Queueing Problem," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-11, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Working Papers 1507, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Youngsub Chun & Nari Park & Duygu Yengin, 2015. "Coincidence of Cooperative Game Theoretic Solutions in the Appointment Problem," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- He, Yinghua & Li, Sanxi & Yan, Jianye, 2015. "Evaluating Assignment without Transfers: A Market Perspective," TSE Working Papers 15-559, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Rácz, Zoltán & Tasnádi, Attila, 2015. "A Bertrand-Edgeworth oligopoly with a public firm," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2015/08, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Fabio Galeotti, 2015. "Do Negative Emotions Explain Punishment in Power-to-Take Game Experiments ?," Working Papers 1504, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Ruli Xiao, 2015. "Identification and Estimation of Incomplete Information Games with Multiple Equilibria," Caepr Working Papers 2015-007 Classification-F, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Faia, Ester, 2015. "Bank Networks: Contagion, Systemic Risk and Prudential Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Strzalecki, Tomasz, 2014. "Depth of Reasoning and Higher Order Beliefs," Scholarly Articles 14397608, Harvard University Department of Economics.