Report NEP-GTH-2015-03-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heller, Yuval & Mohlin, Erik, 2015. "Stable Observable Behavior," MPRA Paper 63013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BIMONTE, Giovanna & SENATORE, Luigi, 2014. "An Overview on the Application of the Coalitional Games in Cancer Diagnosis," CELPE Discussion Papers 133, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Reischmann, Andreas, 2015. "The Conditional Contribution Mechanism for the Provision of Public Goods," Working Papers 0586, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Nöldeke, Georg & Samuelson, Larry, 2015. "The Implementation Duality," Working papers 2015/01, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Brams, Steven & Kilgour, Marc & Klamler, Christian, 2015. "Maximin Envy-Free Division of Indivisible Items," MPRA Paper 63189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Bjerre-Nielsen, 2015. "Sorting in Networks: Adversity and Structure," Papers 1503.07389, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Picard, Pierre M & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Urban Social Structure, Social Capital and Spatial Proximity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Csató, László, 2015. "Between plurality and proportionality: an analysis of vote transfer systems," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2015/06, Corvinus University of Budapest.