Report NEP-GTH-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Mauleon & Nils Roehl & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Constitutions and Social Networks," Working Papers Dissertations 02, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013. "Robust Equilibria in Location Games," Working Papers Dissertations 03, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Jiang, Zhishan & Tian, Guoqiang, 2013. "Matching with Couples: Stability and Algorithm," MPRA Paper 57936, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Ahmed Barkaoui & Arnaud Dragicevic, 2014. "Nash bargaining and renegotiation with social preferences: case of the roundwood log supply contracts," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2014-08, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Jul 2014.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Patel, Amrish, 2014. "Reciprocity Networks and the Participation Problem," Working Papers in Economics 603, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Zhou Zhou, 2014. "On Zero-sum Optimal Stopping Games," Papers 1408.3692, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Christoph Aymanns and Co-Pierre Georg, 2014. "Contagious Synchronization and Endogenous Network Formation in Financial Networks," Working Papers 450, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2014. "Behavioral Dimensions of Contests," Working Papers 14-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2012. "A Full Characterization on Fixed-Point Theorem, Minimax Inequality, Saddle Point, and KKM Theorem," MPRA Paper 57929, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-14-00006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barrdear, John, 2014. "Peering into the mist: social learning over an opaque observation network," Bank of England working papers 503, Bank of England.
- Benjamin Lester & Ludo Visschers & Ronald Wolthoff, 2014. "Meeting Technologies and Optimal Trading Mechanisms in Competitive Search Markets," ESE Discussion Papers 242, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Roth, Alvin E., 2013. "Autobiography," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2012-7, Nobel Prize Committee.