Report NEP-GTH-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:esx:essedp:747 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Todd R. Kaplan & Shmuel Zamir, 2014. "Advances in Auctions," Discussion Papers 1405, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- S. Nageeb Ali & B. Douglas Bernheim & Xiaochen Fan, 2014. "Predictability and Power in Legislative Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 20011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller , Luis & Vanberg, Christoph, 2014. "Group size and decision rules in legislative bargaining," Working Papers 0558, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Kettner , Sara Elisa & Ceccato , Smarandita, 2014. "Framing Matters in Gender-Paired Dictator Games," Working Papers 0557, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Ambrosino, Angela, 2009. "Institutions as game theory outcomes: toward a cognitive-experimental inquiry," MPRA Paper 42752, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Pierre Degond & Jian-Guo Liu & Christian Ringhofer, 2014. "Evolution of wealth in a nonconservative economy driven by local Nash equilibria," Papers 1403.7800, arXiv.org.
- Gaudeul, A. & Crosetto, P. & Riener, G., 2014. "Fear of being left alone drives inefficient exit from partnerships. An experiment," Working Papers 2014-02, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Kok, Christoffer & Hałaj, Grzegorz, 2014. "Modeling emergence of the interbank networks," Working Paper Series 1646, European Central Bank.