Report NEP-GTH-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2013. "Equilibrium Selection under Limited Control - An Experimental Study of the Network Hawk-Dove Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Lisa Bruttel & Werner Güth, 2013. "Alternating or Compensating? An Experiment on the Repeated Sequential Best Shot Game," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-24, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Debasis Mishra & Anup Pramanik & Souvik Roy, 2013. "Implementation in multidimensional domains with ordinal restrictions," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-07, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Qingmin Liu & Konrad Mierendorff & Xianwen Shi, 2013. "Auctions with Limited Commitment," Working Papers tecipa-504, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/404023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé, 2013. "Altruism in Networks," Working Papers halshs-00881451, HAL.
- Andre DE PALMA & Fay DUNKERLEY & Stefan PROOST, 2013. "Exploring the congested parallel route problem with variable substitutability," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.21, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Matteucci & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2013. "Parallel trade, product quality, and welfare," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-14, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".