Report NEP-GTH-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Itai Ashlagi & Emin Karagozoglu & Bettina Klaus, 2008. "A Noncooperative Support for Equal Division in Estate Division Problems," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-069, Harvard Business School.
- Nicholas Ziros, 2008. "The bargaining set in strategic market games," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 8-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff’s laws," Working Paper Series 0807, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Nov 2008.
- Julien Reynaud & Fabien Lange & Lukasz Gatarek & Christian Thimann, 2007. "Proximity in coalition building," Working Paper Series 0808, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Jul 2008.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00339159_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitri Dubois & Marc Willinger & Phu Nguyen Van, 2008. "Optimization incentive and relative riskiness in experimental coordination games," Working Papers 08-19, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2008.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2008. "Preference aggregation theory without acyclicity: The core without majority dissatisfaction," MPRA Paper 11728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhasish Dugar & Haimanti Bhattacharya, 2008. "The Power of Reasoning: Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_20, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Topi Miettinen, 2008. "Contracts and Promises - An Approach to Pre-play Agreements," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-088, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Basuchoudhary, Atin & Allen, Sam & Siemers, Troy, 2008. "Civilization and the evolution of short sighted agents," MPRA Paper 11765, University Library of Munich, Germany.