Report NEP-GTH-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Penta, Antonio, 2007. "Collective Bargaining and Walrasian Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 10260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- Gallice, Andrea, 2008. "Preempting versus Postponing: the Stealing Game," MPRA Paper 10256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Velu, C. & Iyer, S., 2008. "The Rationality of Irrationality for Managers: Returns- Based Beliefs and the Traveller’s Dilemma," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0826, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Leufkens, K. & Peeters, R.J.A.P., 2016. "Focal prices and price cycles in an alternating price duopoly experiment," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Penta, Antonio, 2004. "Perfect Sequential Reciprocity and Dynamic Consistency," MPRA Paper 10261, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002346 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhijun, 2008. "Collusion and Strategic Favoritism in Organizations," Working Papers 08-27, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:365 is not listed on IDEAS anymore