Report NEP-GTH-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ayse Mumcu & Ismail Saglam, 2008. "Games of Capacity Allocation in Many-to-One Matching with an Aftermarket," Working Papers 0802, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Michele Lombardi & Naoki Yoshihara, 2008. "Alternative Characterizations of the Proportional Solution for Nonconvex Bargaining Problems with Claims," Working Papers 632, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ayse Mumcu & Ismail Saglam, 2008. "Characterizing Stable One-to-One Matchings under Interdependent Preferences," Working Papers 0806, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Currarni & Francesco Feri, 2008. "Information Sharing Networks in Oligopoly," Working Papers 2008_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Jonathan H. W. Tan, 2008. "The Ostrich and its Conscience: Information in Dictator and Impunity Games," Working Papers 009, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Björn Vollan, 2008. "Kinship and friendship in a trust game with third party punishment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200809, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ning Sun & Zaifu Yang, 2008. "A Double-Track Auction for Substitutes and Complements," KIER Working Papers 656, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Carlos Alos-Ferrer & Nick Netzer, 2008. "The Logit-Response Dynamics," TWI Research Paper Series 28, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- José M. Jiménez Gómez & María del Carmen Marco, 2008. "A New Approach for Bounding Awards in Bankruptcy Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:358 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- R. Mark Isaac & Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Kurt Schnier, 2008. "Individual Behaavior and Bidding Heterogeneity in Sealed Bid Auctions Where the Number of Bidders is Unknown," Working Papers wp2008_07_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- David BARTOLINI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2008. "Are Antitrust Fines Friendly to Competition? An Endogenous Coalition Formation Approach to Collusive Cartels," Working Papers 325, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Mark Isaac & Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Tim C. Salmon, 2008. "Individual Behavior In Auctions with Price Proportional Benefits," Working Papers wp2008_07_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Yusuke Inami, 2008. "The Buy Price in Auctions with Discrete Type Distributions," KIER Working Papers 657, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2008. "Heterogeneous Social Preferences And The Dynamics Of Free Riding In Public Good Experiments," Discussion Papers 2008-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Karl Schlag, 2008. "Bringing game theory to hypothesis testing: Establishing finite sample bounds on inference," Economics Working Papers 1099, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.