Report NEP-GTH-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200777 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00178916_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anne van den Nouweland & Luisa Carpente & Balbina Casas-MÃ©ndez & Ignacio GarcÃa-Jurado, 2007. "The truncated core for games with limited aspirations," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2007-13, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00177378_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200776 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beard, Rodney & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Salerno, Gillian, 2007. "Environmental lobbying with imperfect monitoring of environmental quality," MPRA Paper 5346, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Pablo Revilla, 2007. "Many-to-One Matching when Colleagues Matter," Working Papers 2007.87, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Massó & Antonio Nicolò, 2007. "Efficient and Stable Collective Choices under Gregarious Preferences," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 714.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Azacis, Helmuts & Collie, David R., 2007. "The optimality of optimal punishments in Cournot supergames," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/27, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Sabrina Bleich & Werner Gueth, 2007. "Wage Flexibility in Ongoing Employment Relations - An Experiment with a Stochastic Labor Market -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jihong Lee, 2007. "Unforeseen Contingency and Renegotiation with Asymmetric Information," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0717, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.