Report NEP-GTH-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:esx:essedp:614 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimiliano Landi & Domenico Colucci, 2005. "Rational and boundedly rational behavior in sender-receiver games," Working Papers 14-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised May 2006.
- Angelo Antoci & Massimiliano Landi & Pier Luigi Sacco, 2006. "Expectations, Animal Spirits, and Evolutionary Dynamics," Working Papers 10-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Brishti Guha, 2006. "Strategy Meets Evolution: Games Suppliers and Producers Play," Working Papers 06-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox, 2004. "Should Governments Auction Nationwide Spectrum Licenses? Estimating Bidder Valuations," Working Papers 04-15, NET Institute, revised Sep 2004.