Report NEP-GTH-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Alcalde & Antonio Romero Medina, 2005. "Coaliton Formation And Stability," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Wilko Bolt & Alexander Tieman, 2005. "On Myopic Equilibria in Dynamic Games with Endogenous Discounting," DNB Working Papers 070, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Federico Valenciano & Annick Laruelle, 2005. "Bargaining In Committees Of Representatives: The Optimal Voting Rule," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dusica Joksimovic & Erik T. Verhoef & Michiel Bliemer, 2005. "Different Policy Objectives of the Road Pricing Problem – a Game Theory Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p430, European Regional Science Association.
- Guadalupe Fugarolas & Carlos Herves Beloso & Emma Moreno Garcia & Juan Pablo Torres-Martinez, 2005. "A market game approach to differential information economies," Textos para discussão 512, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Alexander K. Koch & Hans-Theo Normann, 2005. "Giving in Dictator Games: Regard for Others or Regard by Others?," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 05/09, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Aug 2005.
- Isabelle Leroux & Alain Berro, 2005. "Modelling bargaining behaviors within biotech clusters - Towards the "power of the weak" emergence?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p173, European Regional Science Association.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Subir Chattopadhyay, 2005. "Functional Sunspot Equilibria," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-39, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).