Report NEP-GTH-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2005. "Existence of Equilibrium in Discrete Market Games," Game Theory and Information 0512005, EconWPA.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Laan Gerard van der & Talman Dolf, 2005. "The Component Fairness Solution for Cycle- Free Graph Games," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Josef Hofbauer & Jörg Oechssler & Frank Riedel, 2005. "Brown-von Neumann-Nash Dynamics: The Continuous Strategy Case," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse38_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2005. "Grading in Games of Status: Marking Exams and Setting Wages," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1544, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Frank H. Page Jr, 2005. "Uniform payoff security and Nash equilibrium in metric games," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05086, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Lingxin Hao & V. Joseph Hotz & Ginger Z. Jin, 2005. "Games Parents and Adolescents Play: Risky Behaviors, Parental Reputation, and Strategic Transfers," NBER Working Papers 11872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sven Fischer, 2005. "Inequality Aversion in Ultimatum Games with Asymmetric Conflict Payoffs - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Sven Fischer & Luis G. Gonzalez & Werner Güth, 2005. "(Un)Reliable Concessions in Static and Dynamic Bargaining Experiments," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-41, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Peters, Michael, 2005. "The Pre-Marital Investment Game: Addendum," Microeconomics.ca working papers peters-05-12-16-12-42-35, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Mar 2006.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Axel Ockenfels & Torsten Weiland, 2005. ""Buying a pig in a poke": An experimental study of unconditional veto power," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-39, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.