Report NEP-GTH-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Hoesel, C.P.M., 2005. "An overview of Stackelberg pricing in networks," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vohra, Rajiv & Serrano, Roberto, 2005. "Information transmission in coalitional voting games," UC3M Working papers. Economics we055726, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Shimomura, Ken-Ichi & Serrano, Roberto, 2005. "A comparison of the average prekernel and the prekernel," UC3M Working papers. Economics we055827, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreoni,J. & Castillo,M. & Petrie,R., 2004. "Revealing preferences for fairness in ultimatum bargaining," Working papers 13, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- César Martinelli, 2005. "Rational Ignorance and Voting Behavior," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000461, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Andreoni,J. & Che,Y.-K. & Kim,J., 2006. "Asymmetric information about rivals' types in standard auctions : an experiment," Working papers 6, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Maria Arbatskaya & Hideo Konishi, 2005. "Referrals in Search Markets," Emory Economics 0521, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).